Monday 25 January 2010

018/365: great day

Salam 1,2,3


Not your usual morning me; wearing bright and floral and all that, heck! Deal with it!

I come down to the class a bit late from my daily early bird since I want to unpack my stuff in my dorm. As I went there, it seems that the quote by Franklin P. Jones; "The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it" does play big role in my life but not that going to stop me to wait in the class and waiting for the lecture to get their ass on the seat.

Instead of Mary Nicole we changed our lecture to Mrs. Ming Brown, thankfully we not hit by that chien femme!

The class was alright; I feel so relax and de-stressed attending this class, the teacher is nice, the people are cool and Zarrifah and Betty are in my class, I won’t feel alone =D I like the role play-- part of the task of course. It was hilarious! Being polite is hard but being a badass is way easy! In the end, the lecture said this class should be a drama class and she want a volunteer for short drama of a daughter sneaking in late night and caught by angry parent. The script? Just say 1 2 3!

Mother (played by me): 1 2 3? (in angry tone)

Daughter (another girl I forget): 1..2..3..(sad tone)

Mother(raising more tense): 1! 2! 3! 123! 123! 123!

Daughter (try to beg forgiveness): 123,123, 123, 123

….and it continue 1 2 3 1 2 3 1 2 3 1 2 3

What a day to ignore Monday blues. After History tutorial, attending French class and another game and our team scored very~~~~~~~ BAD! Hahaha now you know it, we don’t study during the holiday!

Enough said
Au revoir~

No comments:

Post a Comment