Saturday 30 January 2010

023/365: Last day of consumer fair

Salam, damn that was fun!



Today was great, my MIB tutor finally confirm that presentation is for only one group in a week, and they will do the report, next week other group and the pattern continue. Finally a reason to rest!

I went to consumer Fair and drained my wallet there. They divide it with two section, the first section was meant for non-food area like electronics and so forth. I went there first and I found there is this booth that display some healthy undergarment, no thank you, I just come here to eat some more ;)

On to the left wing is the foodies area. In front of it there was Toyota's Car in front of the entrance, look at that Hilux! I met kingston's Ice Cream, waste no time for Yam + Mint ice cream. The best thing is they always offer the customer to try their food and yeah I pick and swallow.

There was also this premier time Winter Wonderland, and it's open from 12.30 till 10pm, although it going to open in about 5 minutes, I doubt it will open on the exact time, if you know what I mean. So me and my father went straight to our car rather than waste on waiting.

Then renew my driving license for 3 years, another $30 goes bye bye, sayonara, adieu~

Just 3 more days till my next allowance plus book allowance....and few more weeks till Brunei Book Fair....

btw, Mayyin got new short hair! pull her hair XD

Enough said
Au revoir~

No comments:

Post a Comment