Monday 1 March 2010

053/365: I need more book shelf

Salam, never learn something what cause Myopia

1/3/2010:I'mma top of ze world

Went to UBD, throw my work to the one who will take care our paper and fly up to my French's pigeon hall. Then to Book Fair and holy crap, there was too many children!!!! It hard for me to move around and almost crumple by the books-yes part of fantasy but not like this!

I brought more historical books, probably I was born in the wrong centuries, there were plenty of books I currently owned and that is just the first year. My room still as wreck as ever, I'm too busy to clean it up. I need 3 more months to be busy and 3 months to turn everything upside down.

I always wanted to have my own library room, but of course no borrowing. Stingy? OF COURSE!

Anyway, gonna do Batik Cake later on. The weather are scorching hot but I keep sneezing. I hope I'm not too sick to do my work.

Take a look, there is a kid on the street
Adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment