Thursday 4 March 2010

056/365: First Movie on theater

Salam,

My brother wanted to servicing his car and it took an hour or so for them to finish, after that we kindda going round and round, up and down, left to right between Kiulap and Gadong for several funny reasons, end up our lunch at Escapade and I saw the Japanese Culture week poster, I never knew Escapade also sponsored the BJFA-UBD culture week.







Then off to my first cinema experience, I'd be a laughing stock for this, who cares as long I'm happy, their life goes miserable. I wanted to see Alice in Wonderland but turn out next week, end up watching Percy Jackson; The Lightning Thief. It was great, only 4 people were in the theater, the movie was quite enjoyable for myth and legend goer like me =), although there something missing from its original book and the accuracy, but heck it was nice.

4/3/2010: the hell with it


Adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment