Thursday 18 March 2010

069/365: Pranksterr

Salam, anyone for a tea?

I should be attend the something something at Chancellor Hall but "something" make it cancelled. Then I had promised Zarr that I will treat her sushi and I never knew it was her first time.

Before we go to the car, we found someone who must be playing prank on someone car because I saw a car with plate made out of test paper and the true plastic plate was put on the bushes, youngster...

Johnny Depp = Rocks!
Mad Hatter = Mad as ever
Alice in Wonderland = should watch again!

I thought Zarr has taste sushi before but it was her first time so my treat for her, next time I should told her to sit near the rail.

Back to dorm before my night meeting, yes M~E~E~T~I~N~G! I was rushing as I keep forgetting that we should wear the RESCO's baju kurung to take pics, damn!



I was helping them taking pictures until late night. Now up till here, I should get some rest.

Bonne nuit
Adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment