Friday 26 March 2010

078/365: Well, well, well

Salam, The Curious case of Benjamin Button is a good movie.

I didn't finished the movie, it was more than 2 hours; I should download it!

Like Friday morning, I come I see I ate the kitchen's food.

In the afternoon me and my bro was making a homemade pancake and the cooking was bit wrong but it taste good =D

Then I decide to wear jeans to UBD since the past day I used my bicycle I fell down and torn my ankle and trousers, hence we go to Tutong at night but I rather buy the one from Giordano, it simple and doesn't have any sparkle like any ladies jeans do. Then I bought some food and dorm supply....courtesy of my mum XD

My Chapter 4 French went missing and I have to re-print it back...shit

26/3/2010: damn! its 24 pages lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment