Sunday 4 April 2010

086/365: done and done and no, not yet

Salam, let do some bad joke

I have this conversation with a friend of mine yesterday. He want to take some movies from my HDD. =D

Friend: You have Unborn movie? Is it a scary, a horror movie?

Me: yeah, it's nice; you should watch it.

Friend: No, I can't, I'm scare to watch this kind movie.

Me: Why? You're a man! You should be brave enough to see the horror!

Friend: Because I'm not (yet) a man, I'm just a guy, and maybe younger..a boy, that why I'm still scare=D

Me: Then you should be careful with pedophile!

Friend: WHAT!?


Bad joke XD

ANYWAY......We finally finish our SS 3401 project and here is the final look of it!



Dragonology

May the dragon eat your head when you start to become a man~
Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment