Sunday 25 April 2010

107/365: Monkey business

24/4/2010: "oh, that cats are walking so high...wait, holy crap that's a monkey!!!"

Salam yo~

I attend my last lecture with Cg. Rafee and I was punk'ed as he just review back what we have done so far and also our assignments.

There has been many report of animal sight in our dorm and campus, first there was a snake, then some monkeys, then insects of all kinds and worst of all was last night when one of RESCO member saw DOG in our dorm area!!!! SHIT! If I saw one I can't hesitate to kill it (have some bad memories with stray dogs)....so if I accidentally killed it, that going to be huge issues~

So, for those of you who never listen to any warning, for damn your ass sake, keep your window close when you are not around.

No comments:

Post a Comment