Sunday 16 May 2010

128/365: another box

Salam, jeepers-creepers


15/5/2010: everybody have their Monk-ish side



It's post-exam and as always cleaning the room out, since I entered UBD I have two room to clean up and thankfully my dorm room is all cleaned and pack-out. My room at home has a little less of my sentiment as I've only spend a night or two in a week, it was a total wrecked every weekend.

I was thinking to have as much container, seals, boxes to put everything inside. Problem are my room is always hit by sunlights and my curtain sucks. There are also papers from my secondary to form 6 till the end of year 1 that need to be um.....put somewhere....

Back to drawing board .....huh....

Anyway My bros and I went for cinema to watch Robin Hood and I was half-expecting the too much of drama in the movie

No comments:

Post a Comment