Sunday 23 May 2010

135/365: Satuday activity

Salam, I'm still does...

22/5/2010: it's heavily raining!

Usually every Saturday I will accompany my mother to market (of all kind) for grocery and all other stuff for the house. It sometimes shock some of my friends as I 'm still doing the grocery shopping with my parents. It shock me when I realised everytime I went to Hua Ho I only see their parent.

I'm 20 but still helping my mom shoving the trolley around, put some foods inside (because my mom pay it). The things is I am easily pleased when someone want to bring me somewhere unless I'm too fvcking tired and rather sleep than to walk aimlessly in the Mall.

Until I studying in UBD and I didn't have time for filling up the saturday shopping, now I'm having a long (yeah, long) break that still doesn't look anything like it, but at least I could fill up more stuff in the trolley and mom pays it XD

No comments:

Post a Comment