Monday 24 May 2010

137/365: Gimme a reason

Salam u-know-what

24/5/2010: Kept till I own THAT machine

Today I cleaned up all my papers dated from my form 1 days, it hit me that no one will ever used my paper due to the introduction of SPN21 so I'd better get rid of it.I dispose all my form 6 papers too and that because I didn't have a good mark for all subject except History. To my surprise, my teacher told me that I'm the first person in SMSO to score 'a' in European History, proud as I want it to be, I can't tell my juniors how did I get them, if they ask I just ran away.

All the papers that I'd kept was manifested by this creature that may or may not called as Silverfish, it been eating my papers and my box (that made up of cupboard). These papers drive me crazy! I have to cut it into small pieces to get rid of them easily and my mom said it would good for burning. I hope I could purchase a paper shredder one day.

I think ring file is irrelevant to me, I should dispose them too

No comments:

Post a Comment