Friday 4 June 2010

148/365: w-wait what?

Salam. I'm going to strangle you!!!!!



4/6/2010: No, the hills are not mine

I received another message that we should pack the bag and return to the happy place on hell that is my old freakin' hostel.

As there will be National Sport Festival that will be happening just around end of June and we as a host for their staying need to look after them so that they won't destroy the hostel (on second thought, never mind that) and make it 100 times worse than it's already is. I wish I could knock them dead if I found out they break a simple rule, a good excuse to be a bastard.

"Oh my, do you know you are not allowed to sleep in common room? How about I buy a baseball bat and use it to knock your head so you will forgot this simple rule and I could knock you again and again and again and again until you remember or hit comma but I will do anything to wake you again and make you repeat after me 'I will not sleep in Common Room' and oh, welcome to the neighbourhood"


Anyway, I'm looking forward to watch MTV Movie Award and World Cup

No comments:

Post a Comment