Sunday 13 June 2010

156/365: Self-aseembly

Salam humans

Saturday is the only day where we could go to Miri and although my top 5 list to buy were comic, comic,comic, comic and comic but I owned most of them or that I don't have interest on it when I saw it at the bookstores.

Around Noon, it was raining heavily and my brother decided to check the furniture later for their new house. I wonder if they have Ikea for their room and that will sucks eventually. I remember when I was giving out a presentation about 'Organisation' and giving Ikea as an example making me the spotlight in class because our Lecture hated Ikea, really, he really does and he said Ikea was not a good company because they forgot to put the essential tool and he have to drive back to the company to get that small tool.

12/6/2010: It's raining~

No comments:

Post a Comment