Monday 14 June 2010

158/365: Before I hit 21

Salam bony head

School Holiday will be ended soon and the Uni-ans are pretty much slack as we will start our semester in August, of course I got several invitation for the long vacation from every communities that exist in UBD, but I turned them down as I don't have the mean of transportation at the moment and are far away from my home, like 3 day course without available accommodation in Hostel and a trip that is quite last minute.

Since I'm also few more days to hosting the PSK participants, I hope I could find Ode of Joy. Mum has start her Puasa paying and I will do it during my stay and I hope they open the canteen or get a new one since they are 'Temporarily Close' if you know what I mean ==,

So I shouldn't be soaking because I miss out my 18 for nothing, I got 6 more month before I hit 21 to whapadidu, I don't care if it is in July!!!!

14/6/2010: clue for my last statement: I'm not using this to go somewhere else

No comments:

Post a Comment