Saturday 26 June 2010

170/365: Dragon pick-up

Salam you perfect vision human

26/6/2010: Testing

Went to Tutong to pick-up my brother's e-bay stuff, it always been sunglasses, sunglasses, sunglasses and sunglasses. My brother like to collect this stuff and he said he had 18 of them as collection and wanted the whole family to wear it. He never recommend if my parent wearing other brand of sunglasses, it always been Dragon Alliance. Me? I don't get one because I'm the only one in the family that is totally a bat species; I can't see with zero degree glasses, so I was excuse for wearing one.

Since all my previous glasses are broken and wrecked I only have one to get me through visualization, so...Again I repeat......... brother......I only have A spectacle! I want A SPARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment