Wednesday 21 July 2010

195/365: Better than Meine Breitband

Salam

21/7/2010: the most senior in RESCO and the one that used to update RESCO blog


Today I go puasa as I got nothing to do and my internet just turned me down. I decided to update all the blog that provide with uploading pics using Hostel connection as mobile broadband are really disappointing sometimes.

Although I could use the nearest building to main office as my accommodation for the doing all RESCO work. However I thank God for let me stay far away as the building always has alarm problem that went on and off like crazy. Funny thing is the resident in the building I'm staying blame me for not switching off my alarm clock. Seriously I used to have that alarm clock that sound like Fire alarm I already gave it away as it gave me heart attack every morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment