Monday 26 July 2010

199/365: You called that hard?

Salam
You called this hard? I live with 2 jerk as elder brothers, NOW that hard!

25/7/2010: collection of Japanese Doll

Went back to Hostel as the Fresher Week will start around 8am and we report in the Hall 7am, I should knew that I never had insomnia!

As usual we have our meeting before hell break lose and to our disappointment, all dance activity are forbid in orientation. Reason: Syaaban...and we all knew what happen last year, if you know what I mean.

I was disappointed because it was last minute call and our member already work hard to remember the steps and my proposal was rejected very freaking bad! So our solution, check internet and agree to a game called "In My Grandma's Attics...." Although my first idea was to look for the most horror movie and tell them not to scream or look away for the entire movie, nothing but a silent horror night~but of course my teammate also pretty opposed to the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment