Wednesday 4 August 2010

208/365: Day 2 | Ice-Breaking

Salam =.=

3/8/2010: This event is very important to me because this is handle by me and the rest of team-mate: bureau of Computer and bureau of Media and Publicity.








The event at it first phase; catwalk by RESCO is a success! Even the absent of one member that seems disappointing, but we continue on, the funny thing was the arrival of our chairperson. We want the junior to acknowledge how powerful they are by giving an epic gruesome song as background music and they show on their walk military-like, the rest of lift our hand and deep in my heart I say 'heil Aziz n Aya'





The event continue with Facebook search where we gave them random name tag and they must find the owner and their within 6 minutes....and my battery camera went dead

Next was RESCO hunt, where they must hunt down RESCO that belong to their group, and FUCK, they are aggressive!!! I feel like I'm a wild horse and they are the farmer who kept us inside the cage, we also tried to break free but ours was too strong to make prison break!!

Then after that was remember, remember, then forgot...., let them remember their member names, faculty and district. After each member introduced each other we ask unfortunate member to remember the 3 things of a member that we choose.





After that we finished with everything and I was really tired with these youngster....








We send them back just around 11pm and sieg heil to us and for the night. Merci beau coup for helping us out and to make my one helluva task a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment