Monday 23 August 2010

226/365: you damn bastard!

Salam

21/8/2010: mom new bag

Yesterday after charity visit to pusat Ehsan I bought my mom new bag...which I finally fulfill my promise to her.

Anyway on this day I have fairly late afternoon class at 2pm so dad said I could drive after Zuhur prayer...but not entirely alone...I'm still under supervise...

I like my dad Ford Ranger tough, I hope I could ran into someone (literally) if I use that car in UBD. I getting use with manual too and dad keep improvising my skill in conducting manual car.

Then as I drive along the highway in Penanjong, it was started to rain heavily and I only got 45mins before my class start...I also encounter some bastard who took U-turn but turn in the middle of a road instead of the third lane (I hope you celebrate Eid-Fitri at hospital). However I arrived at LC safe and sound, 10 mins before class started...but the lectures came 10 mins late =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment