Tuesday 7 September 2010

243/365: Too late, it already eating my brain

Salam

7/9/2010: tap, tap, tap

Tuesday will be the day I spend my entire day in Library and being a zombie that do nothing but making assignments.

Thankfully my reference book for this semester are mostly located at second floor, which is very quite and few people using the empty socket. I also having some problem when people walking around me, I could easily distracted. Study meant no human beyond my vision.

Today I got text message regarding first meeting for new member for excomm BJFA-UBD chapter. I'm actually part of it as Jannah rely on me more than other member, she is the Head of Manga Club while I'm her assistant. Since she is still bed ridden, I was expected to come for the meeting. Since I involved in this whole student bodies and higher community in club, I never get enough rest...It was all started when I was elected as MPP and all hell break lose....

Tomorrow my cousin want to pimp us at Millennium =)

No comments:

Post a Comment