Saturday 11 September 2010

246/365: The first day of Syahwal

Salam

10/9/2010: just some quick edit....

Unlike my childhood Eid, it was more joyful then the present and the year before, partly due to the short holiday of Eid. It used to be celebrated in December where all homework are disapear on the face of earth and students can go celebrate like nobody business. Now Eid has been moving to September and student still got some work to do after a week or days of Raya that make us not really into celebrating.

My Eid had not been that fun when I had an examination during the first week, then the next year, I can't say I'm enjoying or stuck my eyes on book..but it was okay I guess. Then I entered UBD and my lectures aren't really nice to us as we have plenty of assignment to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment