Monday 20 September 2010

256/365: Let the feast of crying lamb begin

Salam

20/9/2010: the artwork does not belong to me, it was done by the students in the Islamic Khat workshop

The festival is officially open and due to last year controversy, everything switch into more spiritual, an honour or not, I like the theme.

The exhibitions consists of calligraphy workshop, digital calligraphy using Adobe illustrator, Islamic mosaic, modern Iqra reading.....using Ipad! The pupil reading Iqra with Ipad!

I don't know why some graduates seems unhappy when they are about to graduates, I mean some of them are not taking this a significant chapter of their life. I asked my friend and they said probably the cost they have to sacrifice for the graduate gown, or the time they had to spend for this event.

I'm not sure how I felt when I will be graduates, but since I'm the first to honour the call of degree in my family, I should be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment