Monday 11 October 2010

277/365: The unusual

Salam,I'm being ridiculous? You want me to pour that hot tea on your tongue?

11/10/10: Excessive tea-lover

Espinoza with with his Principle of Sufficient Reason (PSR)....It was the discussion topic that we learn on Monday....I enjoy the class a lot, among my other class this is the best for me, I could let myself think of something that way to repellent and confined.

Everything exist must have reason and so is that of not exist, there should always has it reason that clearly distinct it existence and enough explanation, for Espinoza there is no different between human animal and nature it self, everything made from same substances. The world are constantly changing but one remain remain constant and that is the only substances and that substances is God.

So I need to put here cause my lecture want us to do the 'no researcher assignment, just that I want to see how much you understand this shit' assignment

No comments:

Post a Comment