Monday 18 October 2010

284/365: Oh yeah!

Salam, make no apology

18/10/10: Now it reminds me of Silent Hill

Today in my Dusun class I was told to make some group discussion to make group conversation, I never collaborate with them and when they try to directly translate formal Malay to Dusun, I laugh like nobody business.

I never laugh so hard that my face tissues almost torn apart, like shit man! they really new to this language. I know Dusun as part of me but I never really practice it, when the opportunity opened, it is a great stuff with great people and awesome lecture with the exceptional of that trouble bitch that never showed up in meeting and class and never want to say hello or anything...well I just hope you are happy when the result came out.

Moving on....The so-called emergency door next to mine is finally opened, no more the last person to survive zombies apocalypse. More to "Screw you people! I will the first person to survive!!!"

Anyway I get the reaction that I want from my friends, my hair really look like a man and some of my friend mistakenly me as a man. My senior taught I was too stressed that I cut my hair short, hahaha very funny guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment