Wednesday 17 November 2010

313/365: Would you?

Salam

16/11/10: Something to remind me which cell that keep me in

Been involve in shooting progress and turn out Window Movie Maker is quite an assholes for making a movie, using movie file to edit audio or whatever is better using Live Movie Maker than Movie Maker. I realized I'm quite good at it...yeah like barely, enough making some men wish me not lesbo for impressin' their gal.

Anyway I was having fun editing the movie and make me appreciate movie or any music video editor for their hard work.



I thought I could be the main character in the story who is a slut and has been seduce to have pre-marital sex and got dumped after she got pregnant. Turn out my associates want this character to be very fragile and innocent. It didn't turn out well, I almost vomit when I played such character and we have to change the actor and I get to be the angry sister that will bitch-slap the preggy girl. Yeah like "That will learn you to back talk me, whore"

No comments:

Post a Comment