Wednesday 24 November 2010

320/365: Bite me!

23/11/10: Three cheers for my mini speaker!

It's my first time to trouble my friend to take me for some short shopping. After I streaming LA show for My Chemical Romance new album I need to buy that album! I asked my brother and he didn't reply me back, then I saw Zarr's Tweet that she will be heading campus soon so yeah, seem like it is my opportunity to struck on her.

However it fucked me up that when I found out they didn't arrive in Brunei, since most WarnerBros CD in Brunei come from Malaysia, I asked one of connection there and he said it haven't arrived on them but the Philippines did =.='

I end up buying Linkin Park A Thousand Sun and nx1 portable speaker and fall in love with both, no regrets for it.

Thanks Zarr for bring me around =D

No comments:

Post a Comment