Monday 6 December 2010

331/365: shopping before going to ________

Salam, yo people, it's been a while

4/12/10: Hell yeah I spend my money to buy these two XD

Yeah, as I post the picture above I finally bought My Chemical Romance new album, Danger Days: True Life of Fabulous Killjoys, or as we shortened it into "Danger Days". I didn't buy the one from Brunei because the retailer said they were not given any poster so I try my luck at Miri. I look for it and it didn't say anything about poster so I guess it just a hoax. I also bought the The Black Parade is Dead (Live DVD and CD), I've been looking all over Brunei for it, I'm also looking for Life on The Murder Scene, also another Live version of the second album.

Then when they put the two CD into plastic they put some poster in it, I SERIOUSLY thought they put their new calendar and look at it..........

HELL YEAH, A FUCKING MCR POSTER

I can't show you how screw-up I was to see it, let just say. For the whole trip to Miri I never let my mum to put it away at the back it must stay un-fold. I overly protect it than my money hahaha. But the size is quite small, I say the size is B3.


No comments:

Post a Comment