Saturday 9 January 2010

002/365: need few item to break entry

Salam humans,


Truce; since I'm still pissed off regarding the change of room, well everyone has their own justification that they are the most truthful than anyone. So I give out truce, I let them consume by their own pride.

Anyway my update for today is completing my dorm list (I used dorm instead of hostel in honour of Mayyin =D ), since I’m going to be there for 4 months, I need few adjustment and modification that make me feel comfy and wreck.

There was still no exam timetable and list of module, I might have to pay visit with AR again and throw out more than 100 questions to her. Even though we might not start the lesson on 11th but I need to come to UBD and I’m afraid that we are going to have an ‘exciting’ RESCO event during the week.

Back home, feel tired though… (I’m still not in the mood because I keep thinking about the room) I remember my brother said about the cake he bought for me. My mom said ‘eh nda ea tau ka nama mu?’ because there was no text on the cake..hahahahaha



Okay enough saying
Au revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment