Sunday 10 January 2010

003/365: Life just getting better

Salam humans~

Huh, this 365 project has been on my nerve, though I just started few post, crap man. I packed everything accordingly so I don’t have to take many things first but turn out to be 6 bags; laptop bag, back pack, 2 luggage bag and a bag for my pillow and bolster.



Since I have mom and my maid as helping hand so I don’t bother carrying too much to my ‘new’ room….still accepting…..=_____________= However I found out the room was pretty clean than I could remember, perhaps the cleaner felt sorry for me that she cleaned the room. Thanks ;D. I checked my printed list and somehow it slip out my bag and left in my home room. Hmmmmmmm =_______________________________= (long sigh) – turn my laptop to full blast.

The timetable still the same as I checked it previously but still no sign of French course part 2, I’m going to check it tomorrow and I hope the exam timetable are not changing too. I swear if they change to blow up our mind I curse whoever made that going to have bad diarrhea!

Just as I'm about to end this post, I just received text message from the RESCO community that I was invited to attend the ASEM closing ceremony.....(keeping positive attitude) hm.. wow I was lucky to attend such dinner...sound sarcastic, oh well price to become RESCO member.

Enough said
Au revoir~

No comments:

Post a Comment