Monday 18 January 2010

011/365: GenNext full of surprise

Salam at night, bon soir

Although all my modules are accepted, the real quota of LE1502 was 230 not 300, so I'm not sure I would be accepted or not since she told me that they will be refined agin and they promised to teach the other half next semester....RIGHT.....That is alos mean that we need to compete those who took LE1501 this semester.

See how this show will continue, I don't want to see some spoilers anyway =D.



During on the afternoon, shower of rain; at least my umbrella will not go in vain,we (sort of) start our French lesson and turn out to be some bullshit fashion talk, easy for them to say. I'm not into (certain) contemporary fashion. I rather look back on Second World War and behind that. Like I said It just me.

Enough said
Au revoir~

No comments:

Post a Comment