Tuesday 19 January 2010

012/365: Damn!

Salam, why forget???

My friend forgot that I have history in the morning that I couldn't make it to French class. I would love to yell at her face because I keep repeating yesterday, I guess she was half-asleep when I said it. Anyway I don't want to waste my breadth and continue with MIB workload.

I have class at 4pm for Discovering computer, I saw couples of FOS people which makes me and Mayyin stranded in FOS territory. Surprisingly we found out that we entered the wrong class and we move to first floor and there was more than 30 people are already enter the class! Gladly most of them are from FASS.

The coursework looks great, he told us that within this semester we are to create a website and animation!

I create Wordpress account to access with my French course and took me hours to create the blog(even tough it is unnecessary) and I was tired and this is the only picture for today

I was accepted in LE1502 happy? No? I dunno man!

Enough said
Au revoir~

No comments:

Post a Comment