Thursday 21 January 2010

014/365: Home

Salam..weird...



Dad going to fetch me early to company mom in Tutong. I woke up far early and pack all my things since I fall asleep early last night. I've found a nice laptop bag, not a sling bag but a backpack, hmmm....waiting for next allowance, there is many list to pay next month, damn!

At home, I decided to do some MIB work and turn to be printing my bro's...something that had to do with his work, about 100 pages and sucking all my ink.

I'm still tired but I manage to finish almost half of the task of my MIB, at night I check my old blog and I found out that my latest entries has 3 comments...for some unknown reason and there is one stated that the information was useful, WHAT? What information?

Enough said
Au revoir~

No comments:

Post a Comment