Friday 22 January 2010

015/365: Busy

Salam and I need some Coffee and iron to boost my memories.

Here is the challenge, I need to finish the slide before sunset, however I have family function on the afternoon and I need to pack my dorm stuff before the ceremony.

First thing first, I finished first five slide of the presentation, with the help of enough books and information that their gather I managed to finished it I hour before going to Muara, then rushingly pack my stuff, change cloth and prayer, 15 mins, still packing, laptop still on, haven't send my friends the presentation, they need it to practice, email the slides and all task finished!

That was Tiring!

-->Then the surprise that was plan was halted! Damn, and I think I fall asleep along the way that I thought I message Nera about it, damn it, I always forgot to reply or send someone important message. short-term memory loss is killing me! Please forgive me Nera!<---

There, I meet my cussie and joined the photography. I managed to took few pictures because the battery are dying out.


Syren-san with her newly engaged ring =D congrats!

...what the hell I'm still in secondary school? Do I look that young? It seems that my family forgot that I'm currently living in a a dorm.

At night after some shopping, I went back to my dorm and cleaning in and out. I decided to update my blog and turn out I sleep to early! All my enegy has been sucked up like my ink printer, heh.

Enough said
Au revoir~

No comments:

Post a Comment