Saturday 23 January 2010

016/365: PMS

Salam, red spot on the dot

After 1 hour tutorial and that is my only class on Saturday, bro Aman fetch me up and help him to find our lil cousin present, we end up in Manggis and bought 3 pair of shirt and a tractor. cost me $70 to pay the bill (my bro forgot to add more $ in the pocket) and gave him another $50 to pay his football shirt.

We decided to watch Sherlock Holmes on our way back and I got attack by the pain where most women suffer once in a month. I twist my body around to ease the pain of-you-know-what and went to Huaho in Serusop to buy a jacket and panadol. I fell asleep when bro Aman bought something from Mum's in Kiulap then woke up, feeling a bit nausea. Then we head to Express to take lunch + dinner home and I fell asleep again. I awake few times while waiting and saw people glance through the window. Damn it! nda pernah teliat urg tidur ka?

Woke up after Bro Aman step in the car and put large fries in front.....

HELL, I'm cured baby!

I learned today that, forget the drugs and poison, French Fries is the BEST cure for bad stomach! --->no pictures cause I was drugged out through the journey so I leave with an old pic.



Enough said
Au revoir~

No comments:

Post a Comment