Monday 11 January 2010

004/365: more things to do

Salam human~



I meet the AR and decided my major; Historical Studies (will never change for any other subject) I hope I could get a seat for it since AR said the quicker the more chance for us to get the vacancy. As stroll my way to IPIS, SHIBIE, FASS and FBEPS I meet couple of my friends and acquaintances who remember my name (truth I didn’t recall them), some look familiar but I can’t set which class did I go with them, my memories playing tricks on me and I have to complete the puzzle.

I meet Jan, Sal, May, Zar to attack AR and strike questions. I learned that we are going to have Dean’s briefing for striking him with multiple of misleading questions so that he will get headache afterward. Then I realized that there is comm. 2 meeting on Wednesday afternoon. Man, I just come to UBD for a day there was already many activities that we have to engage with. Most of them are concentrating on Wednesday! I need to rest for tomorrow since I will be fully occupied from morning till night.

Surprise, surprise, we saw the genNext exam timetable already out. I guess the non-genNext will definitely hate us for having the exam timetable VERY early! After I examined the timetable, Mayyin saw a guy who looks like me and Zarr told me that she saw a girl who looks exactly like me, both ‘doppelgänger’ wear same glasses as I do, I never meet them before and I really want to see how look-alike we are!

I have finished with modules registration, taking history for sure, French and from FOS. Decline socio, enough is enough.

Enough said
Au revoir~

No comments:

Post a Comment