Wednesday 10 March 2010

062/365: I was wHAT!

Salam, I'm so tired...

I was wishing to see the Embassy of Japan; Mr. HIROSE Noriki, he was the guest of honour for our Japanese Language and Culture Week, when I'd finally step outside the exhibition hall [Yes, I never come out when I was helping the booth], I saw embassy of Germany and France, then I ask my French lecture he said that each embassy are supporting each other when it come to culture of another country, he also mentioned that there was also ambassador from Indonesia and Thailand, and more! Something about the international politic, anyway I was glad to see the other ambassador in one day. =D

10/3/2010: the doll doesn't look like BJD.

Then something coming up, I was volunteered myself for History of Japan booth but then the one who supposed to know everything MIA and then the 2 booths next to me also no one looking after it. In a way I look after 3 booth in one go, which is tiring and amusing at the same time. I'd also help out the the study in Japan booth, I'm feeling great of myself~

The best part is there was no chair for the booth because we want the people to look the posters, so my leg was very tired!! There was also some assholes that was handful to dealt with.

Tomorrow is gonna be a brand new day
Adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment