Thursday 11 March 2010

063/365: hallo

Salam, they appreciate me!

11/3/2010: Sushi again, this time with my cousin, Sairen-san and Umirei-chan

Today review for the Japanese culture week was more fun than yesterday, there was more people, more involvement, overall everything was quite okay, I took care 7 booths as some volunteered having their class, I thankful that the booths were all in the same area. There were also performance; Wadaiko and after watching it I feel I want to learn this drumming experience.

I was very high as there were many guys wearing their cool costume and *ehem* yukata desu! I will never show it off to any of my network, it's for my amusement, hehehehe *evil grin*

ANYWAY....
Sairen-san want to bring me for Sushi and I was completely surprise as she bring on the big sushi and Matcha!

Enough with green tea product and everything and the yukata guys~
Tschüss!

No comments:

Post a Comment