Monday 22 March 2010

072/365: No Riku-Senpai

Salam

I don't know what happen to my blogger for couple of days, it went down or something. I want to upload the new dorm pictures but it had to hold back for two days.

Anyway, this was supposed to be posted on Saturday and we were invited to attend the opening ceremony. The new dorm was shit of greatness! I think there are 10 room provided for each floor, every room have an air cond and every 5 room have its own bigger room for lounge and kitchen, with each 5 room provided with a bathroom and toilet so get ready to fight if having a bad stomach ache XD. There is also a lecture theater provided! I didn't visit the female hostel as the door was locked but when I checked the news it would be more than enough.

I found bit of information at Brudirect

and for the love of GOD, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS THE PRICE FOR THE NEW HOSTEL!!!








Nice right? I don't know what the exact price! Okay?
Ask the HEP people!

No comments:

Post a Comment