Thursday 1 April 2010

083/365: Got the new side

Salam be safe on the side of the road

31/3/2010: After meeting

Wednesday pull away my energy even tough BJFA canceled their activity and while waiting for my replacement class, I cycle around and thank to God there was few cars left in UBD so I can cycle around CH like nobody business.

At night I was attending another meeting and Aya has told me that they are going to prepare a room for my bike, which give me a surprise and (insert whatever emotion here). Although I cycle around like hell and get crazy if I go down the slope, I rather just let it be and all I want is to give middle finger to car-users...I mean cycle is great and fun :D

I forgot to take pictures with the bicycle again, I should put Post-It on my bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment