Friday 2 April 2010

084/365: Greek-ing around

Salam, who want some slice of Medusa head?

1/4/2010: I'm not april-fooling around~

I was planning to have lunch at McD and watch How To Train Your Dragon and end up eating at Excapade and watching The Clash of The Titans, Premier day and there were few people in the cinema~ My first time going to the Mall Cineplax...very cold!

Me and my friends who love the dark myths and legends are dying to see it and I gave it 5 star for the fighting scene, 3 for the legends-telling since they showed only few gods and the Olympians,5 for the awesome sound effect and music and blerggh 3D, 2D is good enough. However the ending is not to my like, if you know what I mean, damn the gods of Olympian!

Anyway, Percy Jackson is for kids to see and The Clash of The Titans is a way to make the kids crying.

Strike the thunder to his heart

No comments:

Post a Comment