Thursday 16 September 2010

251/365: screw your enemies

Salam

15/9/2010: Okinawa...two dots away from the mainland

I was told to come to the meeting and thankfully my replacement class was cancelled. I met Kuan in the morning since she is having her week Raya holiday (which most of educational institutional are having.......). I was thinking to treat her to Escapade as "my promise" (of which those who I already treat at Escapade should now why and don't tell people), we went there without booking since it was not 11am yet and glad we managed to finished all the sushi on the table and we are all freaking FULL!

Then for the club meeting I was late due to 1) I spent another hours at library, 2)I was lost.....3)that just it...

"Hey, I'm the assistant of Manga Club, um...hello? Anyone?"

No comments:

Post a Comment