Thursday 16 September 2010

252/365: Never coming home, never coming home~

Salam

16/9/2010: MEN!!!!!!

I won't go back home today, which something quite unusual for my mom to let me stay for Friday night and I will be back home on Saturday noon. Since we will be having so-called break in few days, I need to prepare for the next two assignments. I was helping out with distributing the convo fest opening ceremony pass, book my calendar full for it, but all and all I can't wait for the food stall to raise up like mushroom around UBD. I imagine when the Gennext will be graduate in due course, since its only like 5 or 6 bachelor was offered. I mean we were like in hell when we were arranging the cards by programmer and name.....finding a name in Gennext grads will be finding a needle in haystack.

I was advised last semester to take Kendo as it is the only martial arts in UBD that have lenient time for me and I know most of the members so I won't feel the "Sheldon meet new neighbour awkwardness"

No comments:

Post a Comment