Sunday 19 September 2010

254/365: Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys.

Salam

18/9/2010: hit the book

Being big fan of MCR, I was stunned to find out that I got email update from them and it only say "WATCH" and it get me to youtube and titled "My Chemical Romance - Art Is The Weapon" and it does replace my disappointment when PK said she can't make it to see me today. It also combined my fantasy of rock music, comic book and anime at the same time =D

ANYWAY.....hehe Way...
After 2 hours putting the song at repeat and maximum volume inside my dorm (and increase the insanity of my dorm friends and promoting homicide intention on me), I finally went to library to get some books for mid-semester break (of course the break are for breaking the mind).

Now that the revolver itself laughing at the mousehead, let the shit off for this upcoming break.

screen shot~~~

This they say the ladyboy, I like him! Hard to find a ladyboy who know how to kick ass in totally awesome way!!!


I thought it was chick when I saw this!!!

I was like, it's you Gerard? =.=" he become too slimmer!!!

Mikey really need more luck than that XD

"did you say emo?"

No comments:

Post a Comment