Sunday 19 September 2010

253/365: Who am I kidding??

Salam

17/9/2010: look surreal with no pro touch, a swing of fat arms and time of ignition. As the swing hit the light it all about the timing.

I never believe that mom let me to join my friends for Raya convoy till 8pm +++

So we get to drive to the inner part of Tutong from Long Mayan (yes, LONG MAYAN! VERY DEEP!!!! it closer to Tasik Merimbun!)then to Ukong and finally human civilisation!!!!!

We were freaking lost when we were trying to find our chairwoman new house, but we managed to find it (after 1 hour or so)

Went to my house after Friday mass prayer and 2 more house in Penanjong and Kuala Tutong we finished the venture of food and toilet services in Tutong. Went back to hostel again with tank full of rainbow and unicorn.

Full pictures will uploaded in RESCO blog....soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment