Sunday 26 September 2010

262/365: Look alive, dead monsters

Salam

26/9/2010: yeah chessy line....

Despite that my assignments began to decrease I only got some few time to spend with my right side of my brain.

The drawing was made on my whiteboard at home, change some shadow coloured and finally got this. My latest comic was about to met its end....in about 100++ pages (in hope that I need to reduce some plot more) anyway.....I make a totally different genre this time probably going to start it after my exam.

Enough some crappy comic of mine, tomorrow a brand new day.....lectures start and two assignments just waving around the corner

UPDATE:
The picture above are done on my whiteboard and already erased, I use magnetic button to make the eye patch and sunglasses..that's why it perfectly circle and shiny =D

No comments:

Post a Comment