Monday 27 September 2010

263/365:AND WE CRAWL, AND WE CRAWL, AND WE CRAWL!

Salam, feeling double rainbow?

27/9/2010: change RESCO blog template while attending the meeting.

I don't like being rude during my meeting, I did come but since the internet there was fucking good, I spent the entire meeting to update the RESCO blog and change the template and all that junks that need to remove. Since my legacy will be over soon, I need to make the blog easy to edit for the next one after me and for the love of God I don't want the one who will inherit the blog has no idea whatsoever with blogger, all they know is just Facebook....=_="

I didn't listen much during the meeting 'cause it going to be told again in the Facebook anyway

I'm young and loaded with bullet, pew, pew, pew!

No comments:

Post a Comment