Wednesday 8 December 2010

335/365: Some national medical check or something

8/12/10: haha the sticker

Me and dad was chosen for some health survey and this is my first time my blood was check....for medical purpose. During the process when the nurse was taking my blood I was like "Holy shit, is that my blood? It looks so bloody red" The pain when she take the needle away from my skin was quite painful.

Then the fvcked-up part, one of the purpose for them to check my blood was to see how my kidney work so far which mean they gave me GLUCOSE DRINK, just when I'm about to quit sweet drinks they gave me one, I almost vomit and cry, the drink was too sweet for me to handle and I almost past out from that excruciating pain! Yeah, drink sweet can make me cry. That's the last time I ever want to check my blood for kidney problem (@___@)

Dear Glucose drink...Fuck you, sincerely me.

My blood pressure is still normal or sometimes below normal which is quite abnormal for a size like me. The other stuff was fine and I still hold my grudge for that Glucose drink!

During this period I accompany my mom everywhere, since I always been at FRC so I guess I should spent some quality time with her....until 3pm and went back home and die!

No comments:

Post a Comment