Thursday 9 December 2010

336/365: Zero Percent

9/12/10:  Yeah I was very surprise too

I'm having this iTouch and I have zero knowledge in Apple product, in order for me to hear what I hear in my computer I have to synchronize it, but then I have the ancient version of iTunes and I have to download this more wonderful and updated version. After several attempt I finally have the update and newest version,  finally my iPod Touch has synchronizing with my iTunes library like two blind dolphins dancing in "Party Poison" song.

While listening to my iPod, I was happy to see that Danger Days album artwork appear on the screen while "Zero Percent" was playing at my two ears. Just like my brain when I try to figured out this Apple World....zero percent...... =_______=


Looks like mom will totally miss us ah-ha

No comments:

Post a Comment