Sunday 19 December 2010

340/365: checking out

13/12/10: Bye New Zealand

This is our last day here and dad want to spend it out at the Botany Town centre, where basically the town is one huge place for shopping. There is plenty of small and big shop in that area and yeah, it's still expensive, but I got some cool laptop bag using mom's card .



It took almost an hour to get there but it's not like Brunei that along it just a tree or something, it filled with plenty of buildings and small shop. I also saw another Malaysia restaurant but it was far from our hotel.

Then we went back to our hotel to take our bags and off to airport, but before we go to the bus station, I saw this one cool shop that me and my brother realised how close we were, this shop is like a heaven to music lover and eccentric young mind. Not only they sell CD, they also sell vinyl, ticket, poster, flag concert, books (music-related and horror related) figurines, 18sx books, God it just too many! But I didn't buy anything because I'm almost broke ha-ha.

Our flight depart at 2.45am but we went to the airport too early (8pm) and spend our night there. There is just too many to see and too many to do in Auckland, I wish I could come back again, maybe, but my brother say, it's cheaper in Australia than NZ.


































No comments:

Post a Comment